Jobline Consultancy Uganda Limited strives to provide excellent customer services to all clients. Grievance procedures have been developed to assist clients in resolving problems. Clients will not be subject to intimidation or other negative treatment for initiating a grievance process.
- Clients should attempt to resolve all grievances informally with the staff member. The formal review process should be used only when a client has not received satisfactory resolution of his/her problem through informal methods.
- If the grievance cannot be resolved through discussion with the staff member the client should speak with that staff’s direct supervisor, or submit a Complaint/Feedback form via our suggestion box at our premises in Naalya.
- Jobline Consultancy Directorate will discuss the grievance and write a Plan of Action to resolve the issue or incident. The Plan of Action will be sent to the client within 48hrs of receiving the written grievance. If the client does not respond within 7 days days of receiving the Action Plan, Jobline Consultancy may consider the incident or issue resolved.
- If a client is not satisfied with the Plan of Action, they may request in a meeting or phone call with the Executive Director. The client needs to provide an explanation about why the Plan of Action is not satisfactory. If the client does not find an acceptable solution to the problem, the client may look for further assistant outside of the agency.
- All clients/families have the right to initiate a complaint with the company. In instances where the client wishes to forward a complaint to an outside authority, staff is to provide the client with assistance including pens, paper, postage and access to a telephone upon request.
- Results from all written grievances/complaints will be forwarded to the Directorate. A quarterly summary of client/family complaints will be prepared for review by a select Committee.
- As required, legal counsel will be sought to intervene in situations that are not successfully resolved through the prior avenues. Jobline Consultancy will not in any way restrict, discourage or interfere with client communication with an attorney for the purpose of filing a complaint.
- Should any complaint warrant further investigation beyond the scope of this policy, Jobline Consultancy will communicate with the client/family making the complaint in no greater than 14-day intervals.
Clients should not discuss their grievance with any other staff member. The grievance should only be addressed to the staff member it concerns. If a client attempts to discuss the grievance with another staff members, they should immediately be referred to the staff member or their direct supervisor. If a client does not wish to speak with the staff member, they have a grievance against or their direct supervisor, no other staff member may discuss their grievance with the client.
Please download the feedback/complaint form here